Comprising a white, stove-enamelled, zintec-coated sheet steel base fitted with a self extinguishing legend panel, the EDS Light is designed for use on escape routes. It passes the 850°C hot-wire test, as defined by ICEL.
The EDS light has a cable knockout, provided in the top. It complies with the requirements of EN60598-2-22 and is suitable for incorporation into an emergency lighting system complying with BS5266-1:2005. The EDS light can be fitted with legends complying with the Health and Safety signs directive of 1996, while for extensions a full range of BS5499 legends remain available. These signs are ideal for health and safety purposes.
- Maintained/Non-Maintained Combo: Easily wired for both non-maintained or maintained application
- 100 Lumens
- IP20 Protection
- Ceiling mounted
- Double sided
- Power consumption: 8VA (Non-maintained)/20VA (Maintained)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 190x380x115mm
- Complete with lamp and battery
- Backup Duration: 3 hours
- Complies with BS5266-1: 2005
- 1 Year Warranty
- Down-light facility
- Choice of legend
(Find Code: HS1003)