Electronic Convertor Mode 995v 25/50/90mA
Cold Cathode lamps can be powered by either "high" or "low" voltage transformers, depending on the job requirements. A low voltage transformer can power a single Cold Cathode lamp upto 2 metres in length. Low voltage transformers are compact enough to sit alongside the lamp in most cases, although they can be situated remotely. For use with Neon and Cold Cathode.
Both low and high voltage transformers are dimmable and fully compatible with most lighting control systems. All transformers come with built-in Open Circuit and Earth Leakage protection.
- Dimmable with ALL types of domestic and hard-fired dimmers.
- Self resetting, short circuit and overload protection.
- Complies with EC EMC and Low Voltage Directives.
- Complies with EMC Emission Standard EN 55015.
- Complies with EMC Immunity Standard EN 61547.
- Energy efficient, ensures cool operating temperature.
- Terminal covers and cable clamps.
- Suitable for 50W to 155W or 215W loads.
- Flame retardant moulded enclosure, UL94-V0.
- Lightweight and compact size, only 400 grams.
- Mode products are guaranteed for two years.
- Low audible noise throughout the dimming range.
- 12V and 24V versions available.
- Mode Transformer (Low voltage) - 995v 25/50/90mA
These transformers can also be installed. If installation is ordered, Delivery price is exempt.
Please choose quantity and delivery options from the checkout area.
Find Code :TSL1
Unfortunately we cannot accept any exchange request or returns on wrongly ordered neon transformers so make sure you are ordering the right voltages and amperage. If you are not sure about the details please send us a picture of the old transformer data label.