Installation Sign Services (Neon)
Signbuyers dedicated office based team can project manage the requirements of your installation large or small and our site supervisor will ensure the quality of our signage installation services. Signbuyer offer a knowledgable and professional signage service working throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.
Through the direct management of the Signbuyer team we provide an installation service as an integral part of the complete sign package. Engineers and assistants form teams that are employed directly by the company as a measure to allow control of installations.
Dedicated delivery staff support the Installation teams ensuring safe delivery of the product to site. Over several combined years, Signbuyer have established a fleet of company owned vehicles, including specialised trucks for delivery of goods and the installation of signs.
Each of the Engineers teams operate from company vehicles fully equipped with the required tools to meet each operation. Our installation teams install a wide range of signs & graphics, from Neon lighting on bars and clubs, Lightboxes on retail shops to small brass plaques and banners.
- Installation services supply all fixings needed within the given price
- Access equipment up to 4.2m (14ft) for 2 men or 8m (26ft) for 1 man are supplied.
- Fully trained engineers.
- If installation of sign is ordered delivery is exempt.
- On many illuminated signs a power supply/feed is needed to run the sign. It is the customers obligation to make sure there is an electrical feed on site adjacent to the sign (within 2m of the installed sign). If a feed is needed we can survey and run a feed for the sign at an extra cost of £185 up to 10 metres, every 2 metres there after is an extra £27. Neon signs need an external fire switch fitted which is also extra and can be supplied and fitted for £169.
- Installation teams can be booked to work between the hours of 7.30am - 5.30pm Monday to friday (standard) Any work to be undertaken out of these hours are priced at an extra cost. Please ask the sales representative on confirmation of order to quote for any hours of work to be undertaken out of standard hours.
- High level installation is accessable above 26(ft) but at an extra fee depending on what access equipment is needed. Please ask the sales representative on confirmation of order to quote for any extra access equipment that is needed or email us here at signbuyer for a quote. Any infomation of location, position height even a digital photo will help with the final quote.
- If parking is difficult please choose how bad parking is from the drop down menu. If a penalty ticket is received by a service vehicle during works carried out the penalty charge will be charged to the customer.
- All areas of installation work when carried out must be clear and the sign must be accessible via the engineers.