Moving Message Sign 6
This premium range product features the latest surface mount LED technology and can be used as either a two line display with 40mm characters or by combining 2 lines together you can have a single line of 50mm or 80mm high characters.
These displays come as standard with both a Serial and Ethernet interfaces making them an ideal choice for installing directly onto your existing PC network. Each display consists of a stylish black powder coated aluminium enclosure with anti - reflective screen, the displays are designed to be either wall mounted or suspended.
Each display comes complete with a copy of UniverseMM software which allows multiple users, scheduling, ICON insertion and up to 11 appear modes.
- 40mm-80mm Font Heights.
- Case Dimensions (HxWxD): 188mm x 839mm x 66mm
Supplied complete with Operating Software, Internal auto ranging Power Supply, Mounting Brackets, Data and Power cables.
There are many benefits of using an LED Moving Message Sign to convey information:-
- Instant clarity to capture and hold audience attention.
- Excellent display quality: display messages, logos, graphics and moving animations.
- Incredible power and efficiency, providing first class visibility at night and indoors
- Flexible communication: change old messages quickly and simply
- Versatility – store and change messages when you like, as often as you like.
- Encourage productivity in the workplace by delivering informative messages instantly to staff.
- Deliver a message in seconds, using this “punchy” and effective communication tool.
- Long lasting, robust and reliable – no maintenance necessary.
- Tri Colour LED, Crisp Red, Green and Yellow
- Luminance ~ 100mcd/square metre
- Character sizes 40mm, 50mm and 80mm
- Character formats 7x5, 9x7 and 14x7
- 2 lines of 21 characters in 40mm charter height
- 1 line of 16 characters in 50/80mm character height
- Operated via Universe MM software
- Battery Backed Memory
- Aesthetically designed aluminium enclosure
- Enclosure Finished in Black Powder Coat
- Hanging, Wall or Back to Back mounting
- Smoke Grey Antireflective Perspex Screen
- Input Voltage – auto ranging 85 – 264V AC
- Frequency input 50.60 Hz
- Current drawn 1.5 – 0.5 amps
- Data Interface 10/100 BaseT full duplex running TCP/IP
- Data Interface RS232 or RS422 at 1200/9600 baud rate
- Data Connections via Cat5 RJ45
- Data ports have built in lightening protection
- Operating temperature range +5 - +30 Centigrade
- Humidity 5% to 95% non condensing
- 12 Months Warranty
- MTBF in excess of 100,000 hours
Please choose delivery options from the checkout area.
This sign can also be installed, If installation is ordered, delivery price is exempt.
(Find Code: A16086)