Neon Sign Maintenance and Repair Services
Signbuyer, the sign maintenance and repair company specialising in all types of service and maintenance of signs and lighting across the UK. Signbuyer have serviced and maintained all types of signs and lighting, including neon, cold cathode, fluorescent and LED's. From shopping mall signage to neon spectaculars in London's Leicester Square, Signbuyer are a market leader for service and reliability.
Signbuyer has serviced, cleaned and repaired all types of signs across the UK with Maintenance crews in London, Manchester, Newcastle, Glasgow, Birmingham and Southampton. Whether it be a hotel, theatre or a chain of shops or restaurants our helpful, experienced engineers will ensure that your sign is a safe and bright advertisement for your business.
We offer a chargeable repair service or a full maintenance service to suit your needs. Maintaining your sign will help to raise your company's image in today's competitive market.
- From the point of contact a fast response to clients' needs.
- Service and maintenance proposals and quotation details presented and explained in full. All services undertaken by our fully trained personnel.
- All maintenance projects from the time of commencing to final completion will receive the careful attention of a designated project manager.
- Access equipment up to 4.2m (14ft) for 2 men or 8m (26ft) for 1 man are supplied.
- Fully trained engineers.
- Our sign maintenance division carries out various types of work, usually this would involve the maintenance of illuminated signs including neon signs where the condition of electrical installation is checked for any degradation. High tension cables are checked for insulation and continuity.
- Maintenance teams can be booked to work between the hours of 7.30am - 5.30pm monday to friday (standard) Any work to be undertaken out of these hours are priced at an extra cost. Please ask the sales representative on confirmation of order to quote for any hours of work to be undertaken out of standard hours.
- High level maintenance is accessable above 26(ft) but at an extra fee depending on what access equipment is needed. Please ask the sales representative on confirmation of order to quote for any extra access equipment that is needed or email us here at Signbuyer for a quote. Any infomation of location, position, height even a digital photo will help with the final quote.
- All areas of maintenance work when carried out must be clear and the sign must be accessible via the engineers.
- If parking is difficult please choose how bad parking is from the drop down menu. If a penalty ticket is received by a service vehicle during works carried out the penalty fee will be charged to the customer.
Parts can include :
1m to 3m - 1 x Neon section or 1 x Transformer/ 3 metres of H/T cable/ 3metres of wiring flex/ 4 x electrode sheaths.
This will include no more than 2 visits if Neon is damaged and needs replacing on a second visit.