Transformer Siet for High Voltage Cold Cathode and neon tubes. Neon and cold cathode lighting can be powered by either "high" or "low" voltage transformers, depending on the project requirements.
- High voltage transformers can power a greater total length of Cold Cathode lamps, upto 20 meters per transformer. These are more bulky than low voltage types and are therfore situated remotely. A high voltage transformer can be situated upto 20 meters from the lamps, depending on the resistance of the cable.
- Can be used internally or externally due to the waterproof casing.
- Both low and high voltage transformers are dimmable and fully compatible with most lighting control systems. All transformers come with built-in Open Circuit and Earth Leakage protection.
- Siet Transformer (High Voltage) - Available in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 & 10kv and 25,37,50 & 100Ma.
- Dimmable with ALL types of domestic and hard-fired dimmer.
- Self resetting, short circuit and overload protection.
- Terminal covers and cable clamps.
Unfortunately we cannot accept any exchange request or returns on wrongly ordered neon transformers so please consider the following:
1) always check the exact correspondence of the plate with that of your faulty transformer even if yours is from another brand, the values must match.
2) where you see the red line on the plate is the production date.
3) if you have technical doubts before buying, contact us.
4) if you have not found the value you need among those published, do not hesitate to send us the photo by email.
The tests, assembly and assistance of illuminated signs must be carried out by qualified personnel, making sure that the installation and all the materials used comply with local safety regulations and standards in force.
Please choose delivery and quantity options from the checkout area.
Find Code: SIET123